Data Collected from Our Website
When you visit our website or provide us with information through our website, such as to request or download information, sign up for a newsletter, event or service, or log into a service for application we provide, we may request and you may provide certain personal and non-personal information to us, such as,
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, country of origin, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Type of browser and operating system you used to access the website, a time-stamp, and other browser information
• Your IP address, a unique identifier, which we may associate with a cookie, device identifier or similar technology
• Your clickstream data (such as the domain name of your Internet service provider) and any URL referral information (such as any website or social media platform that referred you to our site)
• What part(s) of our site you visit, click and view, and how long you view it
We may collect and store any of the above information through log-in accounts, web forms, cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We use the personal and non-personal information gathered from the website to better understand who our customers are, what their needs are, to provide better information and services. In particular, we may use this information for the following activities:
• Internal record keeping for compliance
• To improve our products and services offerings to meet customer needs
• To respond to customer queries
• To target and optimize direct mail and email campaigns, display, mobile and social media marketing
• To monitor, analyze, diagnose, and resolve website performance issues
• To improve our website for ease of use and content
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place industry-recognized security safeguards coupled with carefully developed physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we cannot and do not guarantee our systems, or any such transmissions or information, will be 100% secure. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secure, and no security measures are impenetrable.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive, that websites or other online services use to store information about a user on a user’s computer. For example, a cookie can be used to store you log-in credentials so you don’t have to enter them each time you visit a website. Cookies also may store a unique identifier tied to your computer so that web services and content and advertising networks can recognize you across visits to different websites.
Once you agree to the cookie, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
While we would be sorry to see you go, you can unsubscribe from corporate emails by accessing the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” (or similar) link we provide in the footer of each email we send. Please be aware that even if you delete your account, we may retain your PII to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our agreements and policies, and take other actions as permitted and/or required by law. Note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you communications related to your use of and transactions with our services.
Attn: Security Division
3960 Howard Hughes Pkway, Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89109